EasySpeed iron makes your ironing easier and more effective with lots of steam to remove tough creases, a ceramic soleplate for easy gliding on all fabrics and scratch resistance, and a Calc Clean function for durable performance.
– 220 ml Water Tank for Longer Ironing Sessions
Less refilling with the extra-large 220 ml water tank so you can iron more clothes in one go.
– Calc Clean Slider for Durable Steam Performance
This steam iron can be used with normal tap water and the calc clean slider makes it easy to remove any built-up scale from your iron. To maintain the performance of your Philips steam iron, you should use this scale clean function once a month when using normal tap water.
– Integrated Water Spray Evenly Moistens the Fabric
The spray function produces a fine mist that evenly moistens the fabric, making it easier to iron out creases.
– Power up to 2000 W, Enabling Constant High-Steam Output
– Drip-Stop System Keeps Garments Spotless while Ironing
Our drip-stop system prevents leakage to avoid stains from water droplets — and iron with confidence at any temperature.
– 100g Steam Boost to Remove Stubborn Creases Easily
Steam boost up to 100 g for fast removal of even the most stubborn creases.
– Ceramic Soleplate for Easy Gliding and Scratch Resistance
Our durable ceramic soleplate glides well on all garments. It’s non-stick, scratch-resistant and simple to keep clean.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.