The Apple iPad Air Pink 2022 took the number one spot for the best tablet to buy in 2022 in a list by techadvisor.com. It also received a stellar 5 star review from whathifi.com. It’s loved for its astonishing power, beautiful design, excellent display and sound, and more.
Excellent For Work, Games & Apps
It has the Apple M1 chip, an 8-core CPU, 8-core graphics, and the Apple Neural Engine. This means you can play graphics-intensive games and run multiple apps simultaneously. So, you can easily tackle demanding work tasks, and also use it for entertainment.
It also boasts plenty of storage space with 8GB of RAM and 64GB of storage to work with.
Since the display supports the 2nd generation Apple Pencil, you can use the Pencil for creative work tasks.
Capture Amazing Photos & Videos
Take crisp videos in 4K, amazing photos in Smart HDR, and scan documents with the 12MP wide rear camera.
Centre Stage on the 12MP ultra wide front camera is perfect for video chats. It automatically keeps you in the frame and zooms and expands as other people come in and out of frame.
This iPad Air 10.9’’ is also faster than ever at transferring large videos and photos with the updated USB-C port. WiFi 6 also helps you access your files quickly.
Enjoy Your Favourite Movies In High Quality
The screen has True Tone technology which helps images appear more natural. The screen also has LED backlighting, an anti-reflective and fingerprint-resistant coating, fully laminated display, and wide colour display (P3).
This blue iPad Air also has Dolby Atmos audio software so you can get crisp sound.
This all helps to make TV shows and movies look their best, so you can thoroughly enjoy all your favourite scenes.
To top it all off, with up to 10 hours of battery life, you can use your tablet for a long time without worrying about charging it.
Discover how creative you can be with the Apple iPad Air – marvel at the beautiful all-screen design, work and play with the fast M1 chip, and keep yourself in the frame with Centre Stage.
What we love
– Photos, videos, and games look beautiful and vibrant on the 10.9” Liquid Retina display, while True Tone and an anti-reflective coating means it’s easy on your eyes
– Powered by Apple’s M1 chip, the iPad Air has all the power you need to bring your creative ideas to life, run multiple apps at once, and play graphics-intensive games
– Bring all the family together with Centre Stage on the 12 MP Ultra Wide front camera – it automatically pans to keep you in the frame and expands or zooms in as others come and go
Good to know
– Capture stunning photos with Smart HDR, record 4K video, and scan documents with the 12 MP Wide rear camera
– For extra security, Touch ID lets you unlock your iPad, sign in to apps, and make secure payments with Apple Pay
– There’ll be no hanging around with superfast WiFi 6 – access your files, stream movies, and dial into group video calls
– There’s an updated USB-C port that’s up to 2x faster than the previous generation, so you can transfer large photos and videos quicker than ever
– Supports the 2nd-gen Apple Pencil (for drawing, taking notes, and marking up screenshots and photos), Smart Keyboard Folio (for on the go), and Magic Keyboard (ideal for writing in comfort) (all sold separately)
APPLE 10.9″ iPad Air (2022) – 64 GB, Blue, iPadOS, Liquid Retina display, 64 GB storage: Perfect for apps / photos / videos / games, Battery life: Up to 10 hours, Compatible with Apple Pencil (2nd generation)
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.